"Reveal your true nature to me, by my power I command you! Release!"
From the magical girl masterpiece 'Cardcaptor Sakura' comes a figma of the main character Sakura Kinomoto, sculpted wearing the outfit from the cover illustration of the manga's first volume!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with a cute smiling face, her classic embarrassed expression and a confident expression for 'Release' poses!
- Cerberus (Kero-chan), her Sealing Wand, a Clow Card, Star Wand and Sakura card are all included.
- Wing parts that attach to the Sealing Wand, as well as wing parts that attach to Sakura's back are both included, allowing for both forms of her 'Fly' spell.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Size: 13cm tall approx
- Material: Painted ABS&PVC
Official Cardcaptor Sakura licensed merchandise